- 30 Gram Crackers
- 8 TBSP Unsalted Butter
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Can Delmonte Pineapple Slices
- ½ Cup Toasted Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- For the crust: In a bowl crumble graham crackers and butter until it resembles breadcrumbs texture. Keep aside.
- For the pineapple Filling: Chop Delmonte pineapple slices into smaller pieces. Heat pineapple pieces with a saucepan. Cook for about 15 minutes constantly stirring until it turns into a jam-like consistency. Allow it to cool completely.
- In a bowl whip the cold whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- whisk together cream cheese and sugar. Transfer this content into a piping bag.
- Fill the small dessert jars, first, fill the bottom of the jar with the buttery crackers crust. Press it to make an even flat surface. Spoon in 1 ½ to 2 tablespoon spoons of pineapple mix. Pip in some whipped cream. Repeat a second layer. Finally on top pip cream cheese layer and sprinkle some toasted coconut pieces.
- Serve immediately or serve chilled after refrigeration.
BY: Del Monte