Weight- 1250 Gms (five puddings)
- Refined flour 115gms
- Baking powder 5 gms
- White bread crumbs 175 gms
- Mixed spices powder-clove, mace, cardamom 5 gms
- Unsalted butter 250 gms
- Brown sugar 175 gms
- Salt 3 gms
- Dry fruits 250 gms
(Lemon peels, orange peels, black current, raisin, cashew
- Walnut, tutti frutti-chopped)
- Almond peeled and chopped 85 gms
- Whole eggs 02
- Lemon zest 5 gms
- Brandy 100 ml
- Apple –peeled & chopped 300 gms
- Milk-full cream 100 ml
- Sieve flour then mix baking powder, breadcrumbs and spices.
- Add dry fruits, apple, almond & lemon zest and mix well. Keep aside.
- Take another bowl mix butter, salt and brown sugar till sugar dissolve completely. Add eggs, milk and brandy.
- Then slowly mix both mixtures till smooth in consistency.
- Baking- grease the 5(250 gms each) pudding moulds, fill this mixture and cover with cling wrap. Cook these moulds in double boiler in the oven at the temperature 120 degrees C for two hours.
- Once baked cool it down on ambient temperature than keep in the cold storage.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving.
BY: Executive Chef, Ajay Kumar, Jaypee Vasant Continental for your reference: