- 2 TBSP Cooking Oil
- ½ TBSP Mustard Seeds
- ¼ Cup Whole Cumin
- 1 TBSP Garlic Chopped
- 1TBSP Green Chilli Chopped
- 1 TBSP Ginger Chopped
- 4-6 Cury Leaves
- 2 TBSP Onion Chopped
- 2 TBSP Capsicum Chopped
- ¼ TBSP Red Chilli Powder
- ¼ TBSP Garam Masala Powder
- 1 TBSP Del Monte Pizza Pasta Sauce
- 1 Cup Soaked Soya Kheema
- 1 TBSP Fresh Coriander Chopped
- 2 Roti
- Salt To Taste
- 2 TBSP Del Monte Eggless Mayonaise
- 1 TBSP Del Monte Tomato Ketchup
- In a non stick pan, heat oil. Add mustard seeds, let it crackle and add whole cumin, saute for 5 seconds, chopped ginger, chopped chili and saute further.
- Add chopped onion, capsicum. Saute till soft.
- Add powdered spices & mix it well. Add Delmonte Pizza Pasta Sauce & sprinkle water and mix well.
- Add soaked soya kheema, mix it well, toss in between if possible. Cook it for 5 minutes. Adjust Seasonings & finish it with chopped coriander. Let it cool.
- Make roti little warm, Apply mayonnaise from inside.
- Put the soya kheema mixture in between the roti horizontally spreaded. Drizzle with some mayonnaise and little tomato ketchup. Rollit tight with the sides intact.
- You can have it as it is or you can grill the roll as well in a pan.
BY: Del Monte