- 1/4 Cup Delmonte Sunflower Seeds
- 1 1/2 Cup Boiled Chickpeas
- 3 Tbsp Delmonte Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp Curd
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3-4 Delmonte Pitted Black Olives
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Tbsp Delmonte Olive Oil
- 2-3 Delmonte Pitted Black Olives
- 1/2 Tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- Dry roast the sunflower seeds on a medium flame for about 2-3 minutes.
- In a blender jar, grind the roasted sunflower seeds to a fine powder.
- To the ground sunflower seeds, add boiled chickpeas, garlic cloves, olive oil, curd, olives, lemon juice, crushed black pepper, salt and blend everything into a fine paste.
- Take out the hummus into a bowl and garnish it with olive oil, some chopped olives, sunflower seeds and sprinkle red chilli powder.
- Serve the sunflower seeds hummus with with some bread/crackers and salad.
BY: DEL MONTE