Shawarmas have gained a solid fan following in the Indian sub-continent and how! More so, the Middle-Eastern specialty has even reformed to suit the spicy Indian taste buds. Even though it resembles a Frankie look alike, loyal Shawarma fans know that the heavenly pita-bread stuffed with grilled meat, is here to stay!
Creating the perfect blend of Middle-Eastern style and Indian flavours, Arsalans Shawarma King brings you the top 5 Best Shawarmas you need to try on your visit to the food stall in Malwani, Malad West.
- Khabus Shawarma –A classic never goes out of style. This Shawarma offers wholesome goodness.
- Pav Shawarma –The pita bread or ‘khabus’, is substituted by fresh, soft and the true Mumbaikar bread.
- Open Shawarma –A true Arsalans Shawarma King style, this not only looks good but tastes heavenly too!
- Chicken Tikka Shawarma –Ever imagined chunky pieces of chicken tikka, wrapped to perfection with a perfect mix of hummus and sauces? Taste could be improved with a choice of wrap to be decided among – pav, roti, khubus, andrumali roti.
- Chakori Tikka Shawarma –A spicier version of the Chicken Tikka Shawarma, the Chakori Tikka Shawarma is hands down the best Shawarma if you’re looking for that spicy Indian taste in Arabic themed rolls. The Chakori Tikka Shawarma can be enjoyed with the choice of wrap to be decided among – pav, roti, khubus, and rumali roti.