When it comes to choosing the best cryptocurrency exchange, there is no one-size-fits-all- solution. Different traders have different requirements. Over it, different exchanges have different protocols. The payment mode, applicable charges, liquidity, privacy, speed all are likely to vary from exchange to exchange.
Thus, to help you find out the right crypto exchange for you, given below are the reviews for the top 5 best-performing cryptocurrency exchanges.
Coinmama is the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange. It operates in around 188 countries and is expected to expand its operation in more territories in the coming years. For bitcoin purpose Coinmama is the most reliable platform. It offers the highest bitcoin purchase limit on credit cards. Moreover, it accepts numerous currencies and payment options for purchase.
- Fees:Between 4.9%-5.9% (subject to vary depending on the coins you buy)
- It provides instant coin delivery.
- Supports multiple coins including bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, and other popular cryptocurrencies.
- CoinSwitch Kuber
CoinSwitch Kuber is one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in India. The CoinSwitch Kuber offers an interactive platform for experienced as well as beginners. It is extremely easy to use and assures to offer you the best rate by pooling liquidity from all major national and international exchanges.
- Allows users to buy, sell, and trade 100 cryptocurrencies with Indian Rupees.
- Supports instant deposit and withdrawal of cryptocurrencies.
- Integrates top standard security features.
Unocoin is an India based cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to purchase digital currencies using INR. Purchasing cryptocurrencies using Unocoin is pretty easy, you can simply purchase it through any Indian bank account via NEFT or RTGS. Since Unocoin is regulated Exchange it requires users to go through a KYC process.
Fees: 0.7% per trade.
Supported Coins: BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP, BTG, XLM, BAT, BRD, FUN, GNT, ZIL, CVC, REP, ZRX, OMG.
Coinbase is a San Francisco based cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange is popular for providing easy and speedy purchase of cryptocurrencies. Coinbase has an expansive user base in around 30 countries. A crypto trader can easily purchase digital currencies through Coinbase using convenient payment options including bank transfer, debit card, SEPA transfer, and many more.
- Supported Coins: BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, ETH, ZRX, BAT
- Offers high liquidity and purchase limits.
Provides an Instant Buy option available with debit cards.
Binance is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. The exchange offers a complete ecosystem for crypto trading. It also has its own coin referred to as Binance coin(BNB). You can get this coin as a discount on making crypto-to-crypto transactions.
- Fees:Low transaction fee- around 0.1%.
- Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, EOS, DASH, NEO, GAS, ZCash, Ripple, and many more.
This was all about the top five Cryptocurrency Exchanges. To check more details visit their official website thereafter choose exchange that fits your requirements. However, before coming to the conclusion make sure to review the particular exchange thoroughly.