Thyme flavored puree soup of red, green and yellow bell peppers presented in the same soup plate
- Reserve 10 gms each of bell peppers and cut it into juliennes. Roast the reserve peppers separately in the oven till cooked.
- Take olive oil in a pan and sauté chopped onion, garlic, leek and celery till translucent.
- Divide the mixture in three sauté pans equally and add the yellow, green and red bell peppers separately in it. Sauté well and add water and let it boil.
- Reduce the flame and simmer till reduced to half. Add thyme to each of the pans and take out of the flame.
- Puree all three mixtures separately in a food processor and strain.
- Return both the purees in three different sauté pans. Add water if required and adjust seasoning.
Pour both the soups in a soup dish in equal motion with three ladles till ¾th filled. Twist the plate to give the desired design and garnish the soup with glazed pepper juliennes and fennel frond.