- Videonetics chosen amid stiff competition from Security, Surveillance & Safety biggies
- Shield 2015 awards held at Mumbai during Secutech India exhibition
- 500+ delegates from Security & safety industry attend the meet
India , March 16, 2015: Amid stiff competition from numerous companies in the Electronic Security, Surveillance & Safety Industry, Videonetics has been chosen for the prestigious ‘Best R&D effort of the year’ award at the SECONA Shield Awards 2015. SECONA, the first Security Consultants’ Association from India, in association with Secutech, India’s most successful international exhibition & conference on Security & Safety, proudly presented India’s first annual awards, for recognizing excellence in the Indian Electronic Security & Safety Industry – the SHIELD Awards.
The awards were presented at a glittering ceremony on 13th March 2015, during the Secutech exhibition, in front of about 500 to 600 decision makers, influencers and stakeholders in the Indian Security & Safety industry.
Acknowledging the award, Dr Tinku Acharya, Founder & Managing Director of Videonetics, said: “Being named a winner in the ‘Best R & D of the year’ category, is a great honor for us. It shows off the dynamic team culture that has propelled us to where we are now. We take great pride in having a company culture that cultivates innovation, teamwork and success. Many thanks to SECONA for recognizing the R&D effort of an Indian enterprise like Videonetics. This recognition will further encourage Team Videonetics to build Indian Intellectual property and promote ‘Make in India’ in the global market and also to put its effort in bringing out new world class technology to make world a safer & smarter place to live. We thank all our clients for giving us an opportunity to work with them and achieve their security goals.
Applications received in the SECONA Shield Awards 2015 were judged by a prestigious panel of jury consisting of eminent personalities from the field of security, safety and governance-
- Mr. Jayant Kumar Banthia, IAS Retd., former Chief Secretary, Maharashtra
- Mr. D. Sivanandhan, IPS Retd., former CP Mumbai & former DGP, Maharashtra, & Chairman SECONA
- Mr. K. L. Prasad, IPS, Commissioner of Police, Navi Mumbai
- Mr. Vijay Mukhi, Renowned Cyber Expert & President, FIST
- Mr. Sushil Jiwarajka, Chairman, Artheon Group of Companies
- Mr. M. V. Deshmukh, Director, Maharashtra Fire Services