On the off chance that you fly United a great deal, incline toward it over different carriers or live close to an airplane terminal intensely overhauled by United, at that point you may locate that United Mileage Plus turns into your go-to loyalty program. Or in case you’re simply considering United Mileage Plus as a potential faithfulness program choice, then there are a lot of facts you need to know. To get a clear idea about all these facts, read here:
How to earn United Miles Plus?
Mileage Plus miles are esteemed somewhere in the range of 1 and 2 pennies each and are moderately simple to procure. They can be earned an assortment of ways, including flying, MasterCard spending, eating and exceptional offers.
Mileage Plus miles do lapse following year and a half on the off chance that you don’t hold a Mileage Plus Visa. Termination possibly happens if, inside the year and a half, there is no activity on your United record, including winning, reclaiming, purchasing as well as exchanging miles with either United or an accomplice carrier.
Mileage Plus Status Levels
Mileage Plus status levels incorporate Silver, Gold, Platinum and 1K. You can acquire a higher status level by spending more on flights, flying further separations and flying more fragments. The majority of this is determined to enable you to win Premier-qualifying miles (PQM), dollars (PQD) and fragments (PQS), all signifying a higher status level.
- To earn Silver status, you need to collect 25,000 PQM or 30 PQS and $3,000 PQD.
- To earn Gold status, you have to accumulate 50,000 PQM or 60 PQS and $6,000 PQD.
- For Platinum, you need 75,000 PQM or 90 PQS and $9,000 PQD.
- Lastly, for 1K status, you accumulate 100,000 PQM or 120 PQS and $15,000 PQD.
Key benefits of Premier Silver Status users
- Complimentary access to economy plus at check-in
- Complimentary access to preferred seating at booking
- Complimentary premier upgrades
- Complimentary checked baggage allowance in business or first
- Complimentary premier companion upgrades
- Complimentary checked baggage allowance in economy
- 1 economy plus companion
- Priority baggage handling
- Premier priority desk phone line
- Priority boarding privileges
- Priority award wait listing
- Reduced or waived award redeposit fee
- Reduced or waived award change fee
- Reduced or waived close-in award booking fee
- Star Alliance Silver status
- Better availability for United Saver award flights
Key Benefits Premier Platinum Status Users:
- 8 economy plus companions
- Regional premier upgrade availability
- Complimentary premier upgrade confirmation 72 hours before departure
- 9X award miles on flights
- Discounted or waived phone service charges
- Discounted United Club membership rates
- Better availability for United Saver Award flights in premium cabins
Similarly, With Premier 1K Status, you can utilize the following leverages:
- Instant upgrades on M-class economy tickets
- Complimentary premier upgrade confirmation 96 hours before departure
- A dedicated help line for 1K members only
- 11X award miles on flights
- Global Premier upgrade eligibility
Miles Earned Via Partner Brands
You can easily earn United Mileage Plus miles at select brands. Hotel rewards program partners may include:
- Ritz-Carlton Rewards
- Golden Circle
- Wyndham Rewards
- Le Club Accor Hotels
- Choice Privileges
- Radisson Rewards
- Marriott Rewards
- IHG Rewards Club
- World of Hyatt
Hence, You can earn and redeem United MileagePlus miles when you fly with Star Alliance airlines or other partner airlines that comprise:
- Cape Air
- Euro wings
- Silver Airways
- Hawai’ian Airlines
- Aer Lingus
- Air Dolomiti
- Great Lakes Airlines