Each and every issue of our body is vital for us and should definitely be considered. Similarly, blood pressure issues are ignored by most of us. Most of us are suffering from this issue and don’t even know it. This can create huge problems for us in our near future, which is why it is very important for us to stay familiar with some of the facts related to high blood pressure:-
What do you mean by Blood pressure?
The very first thing that we need to know is the meaning of Blood pressure. It is a function of the body that allows the blood to deliver oxygen and food to various parts of our bodies. Normal blood pressure is very integral for all of us, without it the vital things that we need for our survival won’t be delivered to our tissues and organs.
The blood pressure is measured by two numbers which is 124/84. The number 124 is known as the systolic blood pressure and the number 84 is known as the diastolic blood pressure. The systolic blood pressure is our high blood pressure measurement and is measured when the contraction of our heart takes place. And, the diastolic blood pressure is our lowest blood pressure and is measured when the relaxation of our heart takes place. If the systolic or diastolic blood pressure gets high, it might cause harm to our blood vessels. The damaged blood vessels are the reason behind heart attacks.
Some other facts that you need to keep in mind about blood pressure:
- Get your blood pressure checked regularly- Visit your near doctor and get your blood pressure measured at regular intervals so that you will be aware of the issues that your body is having. If your blood pressure is high or very low, you should get the best care as soon as possible and start taking medicine accordingly.
- Get yourself treated- If you are suffering from high blood pressure or hypertension, then there are a lot of chances that you might have issues related to the heart. In situations kike this you must the expertise of the best doctors of the best clinics like the Essex Heart Clinicto keep yourself safe from further dangers.
What do you need to do to stop your High blood pressure from increasing?
There are a lot of things that you can try to keep your high blood pressure from increasing. Some points for you to consider are mentioned below:
- One must increase their physical activity, lethargy is one of the worst things to be acquired by us. We should at least be physically active for an hour a day.
- One must consume the healthiest of food like fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and proteins. You should ignore eating too much salt, it increases our blood pressure.
- Intake of alcohol and consumption of tobacco should completely be ignored if you want to stop your high blood pressure from increasing.