The corporate video refers to the video contents created for and commissioned by a business company’s website page. Distribution of these videos mostly happensthrough social media or email marketing.Video production company createsits content targeting the client company’s core selling demographics and internal employees.
Video production is a powerful platform for deliveringany corporate message. Various companies make videos to promote their product or introduce their CEO or inform about their training materials for their employees. They effortlessly inspire people to take action, motivate, or influence in ways that no other medium can.
Production house Delhi creates corporate videos that captivate audiences, inspire action, and drive results for businesses and brands.Most of these corporate films are so engaging and effective in motivating prospective customers to be confident to take the next step.
Did you know that a recent study from Forbes stated that 75% of business executives watch work-related videos on different business websites at least once a weak? Yes, just because you are a B2B business owner, it doesnot mean that you have to stick to the old methods of white papers and webinars to reach your target audience.
A video production company in Delhifollow a step by step processto create effective video content.
- Pre-production: This stage mainly involves developing a budget, brainstorming a concept, and finallywriting a script. If there is any need for a voiceover, the recordings happen before jumping into production. This is mainly the planning stage, which includes scriptwriting, casting, location scouting, and scheduling.
- Production: In this stage, the corporate films Delhi team determines the style of the video and then create a storyboard to design the scene by scene actions. There are two sub-sections in this stage – Live action and Animation. Production for live-action videos typically includes setting a shoot location, hiring talents, and filming with a professional camera and lighting crew. Production for animated videos includes developing illustrations on the pre-determined design. After this, the professional animators start animating the illustrations in special effects.
- Post-production: After producing the corporate video, the post-production phase mainly includes editing. Recording an audio-voice-over, adding graphics, composing a music score or soundtrack, and including 2D/3D animation sequences with the finished video – all these happen in this stage.
The process of creating effective corporate video:
Most of the corporate video Delhicompanies believe in forming a collaborativepartnership with their clients that would allow them to communicate the messages most engagingly. We, at A Little Anarky Films, take the time to understand our clients’ requirements,their objectives behind creating a corporate video and communicate with the whole team during the production. We help them create the video content that communicates with their audience and curate experiences that resonate with their viewers.
- Set a clear objective and define success: Our experienced team will work with you on specific and achievable video objectives, which will help to measure your success by giving the project a clear direction.
- Research audience and market: We always believe that extensive research is vital to understand the expectations of your target audience.
- Decide core message: Our team always works in collaboration with the clients to construct a core message to drive action towards their goals and brands.
- Develop creative idea and story: With a blend of imagination and insight, the A Little AnarkyFilms team tries to develop a creative concept for your video.
- Script and storyboard: Then we write a video script byincorporating your message and story.
- Film, animate, and edit: Our production team will handle filming, editing, and animation work.
- Measure success: Once you are happy with the film, we will distribute the video content.
Nowadays audiences are smarter, savvier, and hungry for tailored videos that answer their specific requirements. So, if you are planning to make video content to promote your brand or business, please contact professional corporate video making companies and reach your audience in no time.